Therapy for Depression
Depression is a whole-body disease that affects every aspect of our lives. It influences the way we think and the emotions we feel as well as our physical bodies. Usually, symptoms of depression are severe and cause noticeable problems in day to day activities, inhibiting an individual’s ability to function and limiting their quality of life.
Symptoms of Depression:
- Feeling sad, empty, hopeless, or on the verge of tears.
- Feeling angry, irritable, or frustrated over small matters.
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities you once enjoyed.
- Weight loss or gain; decrease or increase in appetite.
- Fatigue, loss of energy, or feeling slowed down.
- Restlessness, agitation, or inability to concentrate.
- Difficulty with decision making or memory.
- Feeling worthless or guilty.
- Thoughts of death or suicide.